"Stay hungry and prey daily." -PTS
Dr. David Macayaon DPT, CSCS, PES is the founder of Predator Training Systems. He is an avid triathlete and fitness enthusiast with over 18 years of experience as a fitness trainer and coach. David received his clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Mount St. Mary's College in 2011, and has experience in orthopedic, neurologic, pediatric, and acute rehabilitation. His accomplishments and certifications include the following:
- California Licensed Physical Therapist
- 7x Ironman Triathlon Finisher (2x Wisconsin, 3x Arizona, New Zealand, California)
- 2x Ultra Marathon Finisher (50k, 50-mile)
- NSCA-CPT, CSCS, Certified Personal Trainer & Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- NASM PES, Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
- AEA (Aquatic Exercise Association) Water Exercise Instructor
- ASCA (American Swim Coaches Association) Level 2 Masters/Age Group Swim Coach
- USAT (USA Triathlon) Level 1 Coach
- USAC (USA Cycling) Level 3 Coach
- CKTP: Certified Kinesio Tape Practitioner
In his leisure time, David enjoys spending time with his wife Norma and 5-year old Weimaraner puppy Coco.
Questions for Dave? Visit our CONTACT US page for all program inquiries.